Follow us now on Facebook & Twitter!
Our flagship product, the hugely popular Aloe Super Hydrating Moisturiser was over three years in the making with one of the top skincare laboratories in the country. Our goal was to develop a natural face cream that would become one of the best beauty skin care products available.
For that reason, our Aloe Vera skincare range was developed according to strict guidelines and criteria:
1. To develop a carefully blended combination of natural ingredients which would work together harmoniously to penetrate and moisturise the skin.
2. To ensure that our product was rich in natural ingredients. The highest content ingredient is Organic Aloe Vera – not Aqua (water) – as in so many other products.
3. To make our Aloe Vera Moisturiser non-greasy but easily able to penetrate skin.
4. To make our products gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
5. To make our natural skincare range safe. All commonly stocked high street skincare products – even the most highly regarded – have a shelf life during which time its ingredients remain preserved. The more natural ingredients a product contains, the harder this is to achieve. For many decades, and even today, the most common method of doing this was to include Parabens in your product. Parabens work well as a preservative, but their long-term effects are increasingly coming under scrutiny. A popular school of thought points to Parabens being potentially carcinogenic, and while this has not yet been proven, research has also failed to clear it of the risk. Our skincare laboratory went through the long process of finding a safe and effective alternative and we can declare that our products are 100% free of Parabens.
Tens of thousands of customers are delighted with what we set out to achieve and are lifetime converts to our incredible skincare products. We pride ourselves in our aim to be the world's natural answer for sensitive skin.
We believe that natural beauty products and natural skincare products should not only be kind to your skin, but also kind to nature and the environment.
We never test on animals and because we rely on the natural world to source our active ingredients, we minimise the environmental impact of our business.
We are wholeheartedly committed to protecting the environment and we are constantly looking at ways to improve our ability to recycle, reduce our packaging and minimise waste. We would be very grateful if you would help us to fulfil our commitment by popping your used Eternal jars in the recycling bin.
As we sell directly to our customers either online via our website, or at one of the 120 shows and exhibitions we attend every year, we are able to keep our costs to a minimum so that the real benefit goes straight to our customers. Our objective is to pass on these savings so that you can purchase the very best quality products at a fair price.
We promise to respect your privacy. We guarantee that we will not pass your details to third parties and that all our customers personal details are held securely. We operate a policy of shredding private information when no longer needed and for this we utilise a special secure and certified shredding company.